Wednesday 4 June 2014

Conqueror Report of Proceedings, Operation Corporate

I was looking for the SDSR from 2010 on the MoD website today I noticed that the Report on Proceedings for Conqueror and Antrim for Corporate (the Falkland's Campaign) were available (and had been since 2012 apparently). I have been browsing through that of Conqueor and it is well worth a look:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hms-conqueror-op-corporate-report-of-proceedings

While at it here is a link for the Antrim's report of proceedings:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hms-antrim-op-corporate-report-of-proceedings

5 comments:

  1. Do you have a hard copy of HMS Conqueror's report as it's no longer on the website link? Thanks Keith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Better I believe I have e-copies

      Delete
    3. I have the ROP's on five pdf's each of ~2MB. If you let me know a email address I will post them to you.

      Delete
    4. I no longer have the ROP, and the links are dead.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.